Individual, Couple and Group Therapy Counseling Services
Bonnie Cochran takes pride in the direct services she offers individuals, couples and groups who want to:
- Increase Self-esteem
- Improve Relationships
- Confront Unresolved Issues
- Decrease Stress, Anxiety and Depression
- Improve Communication Skills
- Process and Understand Loss and Grief
- Find Eating Disorder Recovery
Counseling Service Overview:
- Individual Psychotherapy provides an opportunity for an individual to meet with a trained psychotherapist to talk about concerned issues in a safe and confidential environment.
- Couple Counseling focuses on your relationship and sessions are individually tailored to meet your needs and desired outcomes.
- Group Counseling and Support Groups can provide a supportive environment with others who are undergoing similar experiences.
- Infertility Counseling helps couples navigate the many complexities that fertility related issues may bring both individually and within their marriage.
- Mind/Body Therapy integrates your thoughts, feelings and behaviors to promote a healthier and more balanced state of being.
- EMDR II Therapy is a bilateral therapeutic process used to alleviate distress associated with traumatic memories.
“We worked hard and it paid off. Thank you.”
John and Laura – Ft. Collins